2017-2018 Greater Bay Area - San Francisco Heart Ball
Lot No. 1 – Take me out to the Ballgame | San Francisco Giants vs. Rockies
Head out to AT&T Park and watch the Giants take on the Rockies from right behind home plate! This package includes exclusive access to the Blue Shield Field Club and two premium parking passes.
· Sunday, May 20th @ 1:05 PM
· Row F, Field Club – 4 seats + 2 parking passes
Donor: Blue Shield of California
Lot No. 2 – Signature Large Format Wine Lot | “The Connoisseur”
Featuring: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Black Stallion Estate Winery, Blackbird Vineyards, Bougetz Cellars, Castelluci Napa Valley, Charles Krug Winery, Gamble Family Vineyards, Hawkes, Honig Vineyard & Winery, J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines, Metzker Family Estates, Narsai David Estates, Nellcote, Ovid Napa Valley, Patz & Hall, Peju Province Winery & Vineyards, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, Tres Sabores
Donors: 2018 Heart Ball Hosting Wineries
Lot No. 3 – We are the Champions - my friends | All Star NBA Warriors Experience
You and three guests will experience the Golden State Warriors up close and personal at a 2017-2018 Golden State Warriors game! Courtside tickets at the Oracle Arena promise a one of a kind opportunity to enjoy our championship team.
· Four courtside tickets + two valet parking passes:
Warriors vs. Pacers, Tuesday March 27, 7:30pm
Courtside Club, Section: 15
Row: A2, Seats: 1,2,3,4
Donor: Kaiser Permanente
Lot No. 4 – Signature Large Format Wine Lot | “The Aficionado”
Featuring: Alejandro Bulgheroni Estate, Barrett & Barrett, Burgess Cellars, Eleven Eleven, Krutz Family Cellars, Marciano Estate, McEvoy Ranch, Melka Estates & Winer, Pulido Walker, Revana Estate Vineyard, Skipstone
Lot No. 5 – Gridiron Memories | 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame Tour
Celebrate the Class of 2018 with the ultimate four-day fan experience!
The 2018 Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week will kick off with the Hall of Fame Game featuring the Chicago Bears against the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday, August 2 at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium. On Friday, the Class of 2018 – Bobby Beathard, Robert Brazile, Brian Dawkins, Jerry Kramer, Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and Brian Urlacher – will receive their coveted Gold Jackets at the nationally televised Enshrinees’ Gold Jacket Dinner in front an audience of 4,500. The Enshrinement Ceremony will take place the following night (Saturday, August 4). On Sunday, Maroon 5 will wrap up the week with the Concert for Legends.
This once-in-a-lifetime package includes:
Donor: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Lot No. 6 – Charming and Idyllic Napa Valley Weekend Getaway | Festival Napa Valley
Celebrate art and culture at Festival Napa Valley, July 20 – 29, 2018. Enjoy exclusive access with two Opening Weekend Patron passes for July 20 – 22, 2018.
Every July, Napa Valley welcomes music, dance and theater blended with one-of-a-kind lifestyle programs and Napa’s incomparable food, wine and hospitality. The natural beauty of Napa Valley is the backdrop for breathtaking performances, vintner’s luncheons, winery dinners, community concerts and rejuvenating fitness activities.
Your Opening Weekend All Access Passes Include:
· Opening Night: Opera Under the Stars – Festival Napa Valley uncorks its 13th season at Meadowood Napa Valley with a dazzling alfresco celebration and a performance by two singing sensations: soprano Nadine Sierra and tenor Bryan Hymel.
· Taste of Napa hosted at the stunning, new Vista Collina Resort.
· Patron Dinner and 50th Anniversary Celebration at Trefethen Family Vineyards
· Vintner’s Luncheon at Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars
· Arts for All Gala at HALL St. Helena
· Three nights’ accommodation at one of the festival’s premier Napa Valley hotel partners.
· One mixed case of Napa Valley wine from the festival’s partner wineries
· Dedicated concierge services from the Festival Napa Valley Patron Services team to assist with accommodations, transportation, activities, and more.
Donor: Napa Valley Festival Association
Restrictions: Valid July 20th-22nd. Passes must be secured by May 1, 2018. Transportation not included.
Lot No. 7 – Get Ready for Wild | Alaska Fishing Adventure for Two
Celebrating more than a century of tradition, Waterfall Resort spans 52 acres on Prince of Wales Island near Alaska’s famed Inside Passage. Accessible only by air and sea, there record-setting salmon cannery turned legendary sport-fishing resort draws anglers from around the world, who come to our remote shores in pursuit of wild king and silver salmon, halibut, lingcod, and more than 20 other fish species.
· Three-night, four-day fishing trip for two people at Waterfall Resort Alaska in Ketchikan, Alaska
· Roundtrip airfare for two on Alaska Airlines
Donors: Alaska Airlines and Waterfall Resort Alaska
March 15th, 2018